TPC Golf Course
The Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd design is a par 71, 7,063-yard golf course that will test your skills while dazzle you with views of the surrounding mountains, canyons and the famed Las Vegas skyline. Your shotmaking ability is put to the test early in your round on the par-3 second hole (appropriately named “Canyon”). You will need to carry your tee shot almost 200 yards from the tips to an island-like green in the middle of the desert.
The TPC Las Vegas golf course is recognized as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary by the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary System. The course is located within the nation’s largest master-planned community of Summerlin and is just minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas strip.
TPC Las Vegas served as the long-time host of the Champions TOUR’s Las Vegas Senior Classic from 1994-2001. Playing at TPC Las Vegas offers golfers the chance to experience the same standards of quality and service that are typically reserved for the pros. If you are looking for the ultimate Las Vegas golf experience, this is the place to play.
Driving Directions from CAPE campus
Time: 6 minutes, 1.7 miles
Start: CAPE Campus, 1401 Hillshire Dr Las Vegas, NV 89134
1. Head north on Hillshire Dr toward San Juan Hill/San Juan Hills Dr (0.2 mi)
2. Turn left onto Village Center Cir (367 ft)
3. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto N Town Center Dr (0.8 mi)
4. Slight left to stay on N Town Center Dr (161 ft)
5. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Canyon Run Dr (0.6 mi, Destination will be on the right)
Arrive at TPC Golf Course 9851 Canyon Run Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144