In-house Food & Beverage by Executive Chef Stanley Cohen
Serving previously with Walt Disney Studios in California, Master Chef Stanley Cohen and his team are well versed in creating a memorable culinary experience which can be enjoyed by a very diverse audience.
Choose from the following Menu options
- Continental Breakfast includes Bakery, Bagels, Crissants, English Muffins, Muffins, Cereal, Variety of Cold Cereals, Oatmeal, Hard Boiled Eggs & Yogurt
- Hot Breakfast includes Scrambled Eggs, Bacon & Vegetarian Sausage Patties, Hash Browns & Waffle Bar
- Beverages Always Include Orange Juice, Milk, Soda Fountain, Coffee, Herbal Teas, Hot Chocolate & Freshly Brewed Iced Tea
Fundamental food and beverage options start at $8 per person for breakfast or $10 for lunches with a $300 minimum
- Buffet style, self serve
- Hot breakfast options: Bacon Sausage & Eggs, Waffles, etc.
- Hot lunch entree options include: BBQ Chicken, Pizza, Hamburger, Lemon Chicken, Beef Brisket, pasta, etc.
- Premium side options include: Scalloped potatoes, mixed steamed vegetables, coleslaw, french fries, etc.
- Hot lunch also include dessert, bread, dinner salad, tea soda or coffee and juice for breakfast.
- Hors d’oeuvres options include: Pizza, Meatballs, Smokey sausages, cheese tray, hot wings, chicken strips, etc.
Premium food and beverage options start at $12 per person for breakfast $15 per person for lunchs and $10 per person for hors d’oeuvres spread with a $500 minimum
- Plated meals with wait team and hors d’oeuvres servers
- Plated breakfast options: Premium Omelettes cooked to order, crepes, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, belgium waffles with eggs, etc.
- Plated entree options include: Prime Beef, roasted chicken, eggplant parmisan, etc.
- VIP side options include: Twice baked potatoes, premium steamed vegetables, pasta, etc.
- Plated lunch also includes bread, dinner salad, tea soda or coffee served.
- Hors d’oeuvres options include: Jumbo Shrimp, mini Quiche, VIP Cheese tray, Prime Rib, Roast Turkey, etc
- Beer and Wine may be served or available via beverage cart for an additional charge, no cash bars
Premium food and beverage options start at $18 per person for breakfast $25 per person for lunchs and $16 per person for hors d’oeuvres spread with a $500 minimum
CAPE can also create custom menu options to accommodate special dietary requirements.
About the Chef
Stan always enjoyed the atmosphere and climate of Las Vegas, where he moved his family in 1995 while continuing to travel weekly to Northridge to manage The Arrangement M.P.C. After selling The Arrangement in 2000, Stan now permanently resides in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas where he serves as the Executive Chef for The Center for Advanced Professional Education (CAPE).
Stanley Cohen, Mast Chef Center for Advanced Professional Education – Las Vegas, NV